[Rhodes22-list] Good project for Brad about Football

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:25:52 EST 2007

Slim,

Funny story!  I think the word has probably gotten out by now that Harleys
cost $20K+ and if the guys you see riding them are over 30 they probably are
doctors, lawyers, and such.  My buddies at work trailer their bikes to
Daytona and Sturgis (their asses are too soft for the real ride) and then
play tough guy for a week.  I got peer reviewed today (teaching) by a former
Air Force Academy football player who physically resembles the players you
described.  I started the debrief off with our standard joke: "don't piss me
off Walt, I don't want to have to hurt you!"

It's easy to have a sense of humor when you're that big.

Brad