[Rhodes22-list] Bill W: Blue hole

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jan 23 22:22:51 EST 2007

Elle,

Nice photo!

I went to Andros in the early 80's, staying at Small Hope Bay (Dive Resort)
and went to a big blue hole.  I thought that the walls were much higher than
your photo shows.  Maybe it was simply due to the fact that I had to leave
my eyeglasses at the truck and jumped "blind".  I jumped from a rope that
swung over the water.  If you were a chicken and held on too long, there was
a good chance that you would hit the rock wall before sliding into the
water.  As I recall, it was extremely cold, clear and deep!

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:00 PM