[Rhodes22-list] Bill W: Blue hole

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 18:26:36 EST 2007

Mike,
It was most likely the same blue hole; the walls were
very high on the side where I was(where we jumped
from); they had removed the rope by the late 90's and
built a wooden deck to jump from.

We stayed at Forfar Field Station as after the death
of the guy who started it , it was turned into a study
center for marine bio & environmental studies
students.

Small Hope Bay resort, if I remembr, is at the
entrance to Fresh creek, across from the Lighthouse
club & Resort.

Did you hear/see the chickcharnies???

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200701/23/bluehole.img017_1.jpg