[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bill W about Charleston SC

Bill W. wewickman at spectraenergy.com
Tue Jan 23 20:25:00 EST 2007

I just re-read.  Bummer.  Looks like I'll have to take the Rhodes.  Could be
worse.

What I have been able to find out thus far is that there is a launch ramp at
the City Marina, but the parking is very limited.  The best launch site
appears to be a place on the east side of the Cooper River called Remely's
Point.

I also learned that dockage is VERY expensive for transients.  It's $1.75+
per foot with a 33 foot minimum.  But, I understand that there are some
public moorings that are free, or always the anchor.

Bill W.