[Rhodes22-list] free sailboat

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 08:04:09 EST 2007

Chris,

Phoenix is attracting a lot of interest.  In the first 24 hours six NC
people called to inquire about the boat.  Most have agreed to also buy the
trailer, the motor and to make a voluntary 5% buyers contribution to match
my sellers contribution to GBI.  The first viewing appointment is tomorrow.

I certainly cannot offer any advice on how to convince a woman of anything.
Good luck on that.  However, it's time to fish or cut bait...

PT