[Rhodes22-list] Bill Johnston - more on bimini

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 24 05:11:07 EST 2007

Bill:

Captain Bob Keller has the modified stern rails with the funky seats that
hang over the water so that he can occassionally wash his feet (now shark
bait).  Your boat has the traditional stern rail and a bimini will work just
fine.  Contact General boats for a used one with mounting hardware...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA