[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Stats

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 24 18:49:08 EST 2007

It would be interesting to know what numbers were
plugged in to the formulas. I suspect you should
use length at the waterline AND beam at the
waterline to make the ratios for the R22
comparable to other boats. And of course then you
have to decide what number you use for
displacement. I'm pretty sure he used the
waterline length because of the hull speed
number. There are calculators out on the internet
that would let you play around with the rest.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD