[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 Stats

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 24 16:11:35 EST 2007

Lee and Mary Lou:

Right off the bat this guys computation is not going to be valid using the
numbers posted.  The issue is there is no measurement for beam at waterline.
This number is very important for accurate calculations.  As you are aware,
the R22 has a flaired hull.  The narrower hull at waterline changes all
computations.  That is speed, stability, capsize ratio, etc. What is the
beam at waterline?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA