[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic sings!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 15:11:08 EST 2007

Elle,
You really are getting a highly modified R22. It looks as though General
Boats has gone all the way in trying to meet your needs. Having sailed my  boat
for many years, I know how fast it can go from flat sailing to healing
uncontrollably. I'm going to caution you that this is not a safe setup.(In my
opinion) I know this is what you have asked for and GB gave you what you  wanted,
but I don't like it and I would never, ever sail from that stern seat.  This is
a 22 foot sailboat and it does not handle like a 30 footer.
I'm sorry that I have to be the one to bring this up, but obviously others
on the list either don't see the problem or don't want to ruin the moment for
you.

Rummy