[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic sings! Bill & Rummy..sincere thanks

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 17:17:19 EST 2007

How did you manage to get that picture?? Are you a
squirrel trainer by profession??!!

We had a family of five squirrels that became quite
friendly last year...if my neighbor's squirrel feeder
was empty one of the five  would go up to the sliding
door if he saw anyone inside & knock on it, ostensibly
to get the feeder filed.

They are quite the clever rodents!

elle

--- Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:

> We have quite a stable of squirrels.  When Barbara
> broke her leg, one came by the back door expressing
> sympathy, as below...
>
> elle wrote:
> >
> > Robert,
> >
> > It's been  at least 10 minutes since I first
> looked at
> > that picture & I'm still chuckling.  Are these the
> > antics you see frequently??> Name: squirrel with
walker.jpg Type: image/jpeg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200701/26/squirrelwithwalker.jpg
www.rhodes22.org/list