[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic sings!

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 21:04:00 EST 2007

Hello Capt Rummy

Ahhhhh I see .. your comment has more to do with your
sailing environment than the "typical" attributes of the
Rhodes.  I now understand your perspective.  I have been in
similar situations, but around here there are often many
moored expensive boats, and I avoid sailing there, except
to enter and exit the area.

In your waters I may agree that a seat that tall when the
conditions are not predictable, could be trouble.

BTW, since Ed has invited me onto your boat this weekend,
what is your beverage of choice?

 :-))