[Rhodes22-list] Robert's Adriatic Cruise Practice Session

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Jan 29 13:59:36 EST 2007

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have visited the Inner Harbor of Baltimore a number
of times and been aboard the Constellation.  It must
have been both terrifying and exhilarating to fight
in her bowels.

Baltimore lacks some of the flash of Annapolis's Ego
Alley, but is attractive in its own right.  The
museum, aquarium, water taxis, and floating band
barges are a lot of fun, and the Fort overlooking it
all, the mother of our national anthem, sends
shivers down my spine.

Kind of brings home what it is like to have your
country invaded, and what you are willing to do
about it.  Makes me think, anyway.

/Robert