Baltimore Harbor Re: [Rhodes22-list] Robert's Adriatic Cruise Practice Session

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jan 29 14:13:53 EST 2007

I agree that Baltimore Harbor is a good destination. Not only is it
inspiring to sail past Ft. McHenry, there is a red, white and blue
buoy out near the Key bridge that is supposed to be the spot from
which Key observed the bombardment. We look for it every time each
time up or down the Patapsco. It's also great to tie up at the Inner
Harbor and walk to a ball game.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD