[Rhodes22-list] South Sarasota Sailing (or alliteration run amuck!)

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 12:51:05 EST 2007

Dave,

  I'm in the south side of Bradenton.

  The only information that I have is for things north of the Ringling Bridge in Sarasota.

  Take a look at the following link:

   http://www.cruisingguide.com/cp/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=18

  I would recommend buying this guide. It has a lot of information regarding marinas, anchorage, etc, and it includes GPS coordinates.

  Luis

DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:

Folks,

We're back from the beach. Does anyone on the list sail out of the area
south Sarasota and north of Venice Fl? Or has anyone sailed out of that area in
the recent past? The area includes Roberts Bay, Siesta Key, and Big
Sarasota Pass? I’d appreciate any info or opinions regarding marinas, useful
ramps, sailboat storage, sailing, anything related to sailing in that part of the
world.

Luis, you’re up the other side of Sarasota in Bradenton, right?

Dave