[Rhodes22-list] Re: Baltimore Harbor

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Jan 29 17:47:59 EST 2007

While I trailered my boat from Oklahoma to Maryland
when I bought it, and Maryland to Maine when I moved,
trailering from Maine to Maryland for a weekend
meetup doesn't sound like fun.

But taking a train from Portland to the Baltimore
area, hooking up with a Rhodes 22 owner, and sailing
into the Inner Harbor on an R22 sounds like a hell of
a good idea!

/Robert