[Rhodes22-list] Robert's Adriatic Cruise Practice Session

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 15:56:53 EST 2007

hello Robert!

Next time you're here just remember to visit the original
port ... Fells Point, and Party!

BTW, the Downtown Sailing Center is located between the
Rusty Scupper and Domino's Sugar plant at the Baltimore
Musuem of Industry.  Come back on a Thursday afternoon and
watch our club races ... or join in the fun!

http://DownTownSailing.Org

check out the schedule of visiting ships to Baltimore
Harbor, and plan your next trip to take a tour of

http://www.sailbaltimore.org  (I don't think the 2007
schedule is up yet, so try back again).

joe / hadz.