[Rhodes22-list] RE: Electronic Charts

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 18:01:29 EST 2007

Actually, with MapTech you select the charts you want, and
then they send you an email.  Click on the link in the
email and you canthen download the charts.  Once downloaded
the "Offshore Navigator Lite" software can easily display
the large charts and you don't have loooooong delay.   then
you can go back to MapTech and download more maps ... I
currently have the entire East Coast, and THEN I bought the
New England & RI to Cape May chartkits, for my last
charter.

Ed you may have missed the proper place to click, and
should check again.

http://FreeBoatingCharts.com

You only need to pay the 49.95 (less at
LandfallNavigation.Com) if you buy the chartkit ...  which
you will most likely want to do for when you move from
planing at your desk to placing thy butt at the helm.