[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update- Lack of Leadership

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 10:35:47 EST 2007

i agree with you but when government gets involved they have to think big projects, appropriations, mass response, not individuals. everyone wants to get back what they lost, or be compensated. as usual. not going to happen. and again as usual the pecking order has to be determined and noone given an unfair boost above those who were previously below them. the time to heal  is the only part of the process left. tthe emergency people have gone home, the doctor has finished operating and whatever limbs you got left is what you have to make do. if a plan is devised to handle a situation, then at least everyone knows what to do.  there was no plan. if it had been a nuclear attack then blame could be assigned and revenge against the enemy could join us together.

rjquinn at bellsouth.net wrote:  While I applaud CSX, the governement issue is more complex. It all boils down to a lack of leadership in the government sector. Everyone is scared to death of being criticized rather than taking the bull by the horns and making decisions.

Bob