[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 21:23:43 EST 2007

Joe,

>I did notice that the Super Dome has been repaired! I guess
>since "it" makes tax revenue for the city, that would put
>it on a higher priority, or perhaps local leadership just
>likes football

Makes sense to me. They have to generate the revenue it's gonna' take to
fix the rest of the stuff somehow. I wouldn't imagine their property tax
revenue is holding up too good these days.

This isn't much different than the two bridges in the article, earlier.
One is necessary to make a profit, the other is just an expense.

Rik