[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 23:32:55 EST 2007

Brad,

Re putting words in your mouth: One of the great, or not so great, things
about Email is that it provides an audit trail.
- From your post of  1/31: "W is no fiscal conservative and that has  gotten
him in trouble
with the conservative wing of the party.  Liberals  everywhere should rejoice
over his spending habits."
That quote was your statement, look it up. (Oh, and because liberals  are
fiscally responsible, they are not rejoicing, but the neocons have  been.  Review
your posts towards the end of last year that argued Bush's  spending was not
a bad thing at all.  Remember the chart you posted that  showed debt as a
ratio of GDP, where you argued that the curve went up and down  and I pointed out
that your chart showed that from the time of Reagan it only  went up?
Remember that?)
- From your post on 1/30 regarding the Katrina rebuild: "Bush is no
conservative and he had no business promising anything to anyone, for any  reason. ".
Again, it's a quote from your post.

Heretofore you've defended Bush and the neocon Republican programs he
represents at every turn over a period of years.  No troubles  mon, they've got it
covered.  But now  we learn that you've  decided Bush et al are not
conservative and certainly  not fiscally conservative and your criticizing their domestic
 rebuilding policies. Seems to me there's been a change, as I stated in  my
post and as supported by quotes from your posts.

I'm glad to see that we agree regarding Bush's neocon Republican fiscal
policy - or lack thereof.  Scary huh?

Dave