[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Jay B in southwest

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 2 14:05:36 EDT 2007

JB said, “Why didn't you scold the original post-person? I didn't see any
signature there, I was just following suit."

I was not scolding you, only pointing out opportunity for personal growth.
I try only to point out such opportunities to those with ability to step up
to the challenge.  Are you saying I am wrong?

And the last sentence from your quote reminds me of what Richard Nixon said
about why he allowed the burglary of the Watergate.

So tell us, who is going to be at the helm when you swim out to get us that
picture against that backdrop?
Just think of those sailors in Maine, just not watching the last icebergs
melt.  We do not have the same backdrop on our lakes.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11398790/Lake%2BRussell%2B-%2BLooking%2BNorth%2Bon%2B%2BRocky%2BCreek.JPG
Lake+Russell+-+Looking+North+on++Rocky+Creek.JPG

Did you motorize that fancy motor lift?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA