[Rhodes22-list] Jay B on the Chesapeake

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Mon Jul 2 09:48:25 EDT 2007

So Ed,

1. Why didn't you scold the original post-person? I didn't see any signature
there, I was just following suit.

2. That is the NW end of Lake Pleasant, Phoenix, Arizona.

3. I don't need a dingy. The water is 75 degrees, I just swim to shore.

Jb

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11394286/lake_pleasant.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11394286/DSC00672.jpg