[Rhodes22-list] GPS/Depth Sounder Questions

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jul 2 17:41:01 EDT 2007

David,

It was a gift, a moderately priced (at the time, 10 years ago) unit, just a
"standard" fishfinder/depth meter with a monochrome LCD, so it must have
been the through hull (wet) transducer - but it works reasonably well,
still!  I will find the model numbers when I go on board next (July 4,
probably).

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY