[Rhodes22-list] Puttin' Away the Sails

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jul 4 06:55:48 EDT 2007

Lee said, "Mainsail, light winds.  Not much of a problem." I keep tension on
sheets while furling the genoa in light or no wind.  That yields smaller
silhouette.  I also tie a separate line around genoa for docking in addition
to keeping sheets cleated.

When searching the archives, try using landlubbers or inebriated users
terms.

For example was that Al who said that he sent his wife forward in the rain
in her birthday suit to put away the PTE?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:    A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small
rabbit  saw   the  crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do
nothing all day long?"    The crow answered: "Sure, why not." So, the Rabbit
sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox
appeared, jumped on  the rabbit and ate it.

   Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be  sitting
very, very high up.