[Rhodes22-list] Old Fighter Pilots (A joke for Brad)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 23:01:02 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Good one!  You heard about the doctor, engineer and airline pilot that went
duck hunting together?

The doctor shoots a duck, turns to his dog and says, "Scalpel, go get that
duck!"  Scalpel jumps in the water, retrieves the duck, opens a little black
bag and field dresses it.

The engineer and pilot are both astonished.

"Hey", says the doc, "I trained this dog after my own profession".

The engineer shoots a duck and commands his dog, "Slide-rule, get that
duck!"  Slide-rule opens a set of blueprints, builds a bridge to the duck,
walks across the bridge and back with the duck in his mouth.

"Holy shit!", cried the doc and pilot in unison.

"Boys, I trained this dog after my own profession, what did you expect?

The airline pilot finally bags a duck and turns to his dog Vector who is
sleeping.  "Vector!"   Vector looks up and goes back to sleep.  "Vector!"
Vector slowly gets up, steps out of the boat, walks across the water, eats
the duck,  walks back to the boat, mates with the other two dogs and takes
the next two weeks off!

Brad