[Rhodes22-list] Books - theskinnyonbenny

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Jul 5 23:24:56 EDT 2007

Thanks Brad.  I heard the end of that interview too, or at least I think
it must have been the same one.  We have some close friends here who
adopted twin girls from China a couple of years ago.  This spring, they
went back and added a little boy with a clef palette (sp?).  They took
the two girls (about 4 now) back over there with them.  Fantastic kids,
all three.  And beautiful to boot.

Ben