[Rhodes22-list] Books - theskinnyonbenny

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:52:32 EDT 2007

Ben,

I was nosing around your website last week and read your adoption story.
You the man!  While driving to Gulfport last week, I was listening to NPR
and the author of "China Ghosts"  talk about his experience of adopting two
daughters from China.  The countries and cultures are different but the
emotional process is very similar.  I thought he had some great insight
about the experience and downstream issues. Your account and his are
interesting and inspiring.

Brad

http://www.amazon.com/China-Ghosts-Daughters-Journey-Fatherhood/dp/006124029X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-8740539-8787919?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183682492&sr=1-1