[Rhodes22-list] Sheik Bradhommad Al-Has Elett

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jul 6 12:06:25 EDT 2007

Brad,

Thanks,

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: " [The Jihad] has turned the civility of the United States and
Europe, into a weapon and turned it against us. It has weaponized niceness,
it has weaponized compassion, and it has weaponized the fundamental decency
of Western Civilization. It has weaponized our desire for peace. It has
recognized that our goodness is no match for its savagery, and will continue
to exploit that fact until we lose and they win. (…) We have become too
civilized to defeat our enemies, perhaps too civilized to survive. The
dagger of our decency stabs us in the back.”  Fjordman