[Rhodes22-list] Sheik Bradhommad Al-Has Elett

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jul 6 19:59:17 EDT 2007

Tell it to the Marines, or the moms...

Ed, the Indigenous Americans would occasionally
turn their enemies over to the women for
retributive conditioning.  Just imagine what a
soccer mom would do to a jihadist who harmed a
hair on little Billy's head!

Paraphrasing Mae West, "Decency, my dear, has
nothing to do with it."

I believe that the American populace has the
capacity to go completely nuts on any Islamist
group/country who breathes a word of support
for terrorism after the next significant attack
on American Soil.  Witness our reaction to
Japan in 1941.

And there will be another attack, despite all
the political posturing.  Our freedom is our
vulnerability, and the sustenance of our rage
when attacked.

/Robert