[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panel size

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jul 9 15:36:18 EDT 2007

Hank,
I've got an 11 watt flexible panel that I leave on top of the pop top slide.
I've been meaning to mount it for years but never got around to it.  When I
raise the pop top, the cord runs along the pop top support.  I'm just a day
sailor that only runs lights and this has been more than adequate. - rob