[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Jul 10 14:35:05 EDT 2007

Wally,

Fluff or not, what is one man posting his opinion, other than a "limited viewpoint."

The editorials you love in the NY Times are also a "limited viewpoint". I (and most others) realize that since the viewpoint is different than yours, that means you THINK it's "fluff", but that don't make it so....

Ed - Fluff away guy, that's what makes for discussion.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> "TN Rhodey" <tnrhodey at gmail.com> 7/10/2007 12:26 PM >>>
Ed, Talk about fluff...the article posted is full of it. I am not sure if
people are really stupid enough to fall for such a limited viewpoint. What
you and the author don't get.... It is possible to recognize both the folly
in attacking Iraq AND  that Al Quaeda and like want to kill us. It is not
one or the other....some of us have the ability to think at a higher level
and look for different solutions to a problem. It is also possible to
recognize that we are doing some good in Iraq while questioning the cost. .

Wally