[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad aboutIraq Information(political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:09:23 EDT 2007

Stan,

My standing as a "true Republican" has always been tenuous because I've
never liked McCain and absolutely can't stand Trent Lott.  That aside, I've
been a pretty reliable voter for the GOP at the national level.  Now as to
the EC party, I'd gladly run as your VP.  Let's give ourselves a bye on the
"enlightened" part, but as to the capitalist issue - do we have to be
"successful capitalists" or will "our hearts were in the right place" count?

Brad