[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad aboutIraqInformation(political)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jul 11 14:35:08 EDT 2007

OK, I buy that. It is between you and DeCividge (sp? the guy from OH) for
the vp spot.   I love having that decision to make since it reminds me of
all those buyers at boat shows who tell me they have narrowed it down to
between the Rhodes 22 and the Hunter 65.   You and I are not going to have
to choose between your quotes.  We are going to be sharp enough to
incorporate both slogans in our platform.

ss