[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad aboutIraqInformation(political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:48:18 EDT 2007

Stan,

His name is Dennis Kucinich and he would be good 'rail meat' or an anchor in
our race. How about  this for a slogan given your boat show experience?

"Just as good as you fantasized, but delivered in a smaller, better built
package!"

It may not fit on a bumper sticker but I've tried it out for years and it
works 1 out of 9 times.  How truthful are we required to be?  This is
politics after all.

Brad