[Rhodes22-list] Question for BradaboutIraqInformation(political)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jul 11 14:59:50 EDT 2007

OK, I am going with you since your name is easier for me to spell and
because you are good at slogans (after all "flip flop" went a long way) and
because I know that if nominated we will not run and if elected we will not
serve - so relax world, there is still another Bush we have to try out
first.

ss