[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally about Iraq Information (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:27:38 EDT 2007

Rummy,

The MSM is a dinosaur.  They no longer have a monopoly.  The problem with
blogsphere is that anyone can post.  But the beauty of blogsphere is that
there are millions of fact checkers.  What did you read recently?  AP: 40
headless bodies found in Iraq!  Fact: Untrue!  AP and all the other
newspapers that use them retracted the story on page 37.  A hundred
mutilitated and buried bodies, killed by AQI were found, photographed,
videoed, and reported by Micheal Yon.  MSM coverage?  Zero.  If anyone needs
to overcome their anal/cerebral inversion it is you Rummy.  We may disagree
about how to interpret the news, but surely you can't be serious that only
the AP, Reuters, and the NYT publishes the truth.

Brad