[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Wally about Iraq Information(political)

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 16:00:59 EDT 2007

Herb said:

"Rummy, just because one doesn't agree with the ridiculous notion that
genocide, mass murder, and torture was better for Iraq than what they've got
now..."

Brad himself tells us what we have now.  You can judge, but any arguement
that the Iraq
adventure was anything but a political, economic and scocial disaster for
both nations
seems to be pretty hard to make.

My own opinion is that the root cause is arrogance and willful ignorance on
the part of
our leaders. I don't see that changing for a while.

Ron