[Rhodes22-list] Question for BradaboutIraqInformation(political)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jul 11 15:51:20 EDT 2007

Ok for you Herb,

Now that you have joined all the rest of we comedians in the USA onto this
List, where are we going to find another funny leader to continue running
this country.

ss

Herb, sorry about the generation gap thing re Nixon.  I assumed everyone had
watched Nixon on TV like I did when he said that the country should elect
him since he had a secret plan to end the last war.  I do not know what the
plan was but he was right about the secret part.  He never did reveal it,
even after he died.