[Rhodes22-list] Question for BradaboutIraqInformation(political)

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jul 11 16:14:54 EDT 2007

I've done a lot more study of the Civil War than I did the Vietnam war, but if memory serves me right, didn't it end under Nixon's administration?

Maybe that WAS his secret plan: Cut and Run.

Nah, couldn't have been. That'd make him a Democrat...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> "stan" <stan at rhodes22.com> 7/11/2007 2:51 PM >>>

Herb, sorry about the generation gap thing re Nixon.  I assumed everyone had
watched Nixon on TV like I did when he said that the country should elect
him since he had a secret plan to end the last war.  I do not know what the
plan was but he was right about the secret part.  He never did reveal it,
even after he died.