[Rhodes22-list] Bashing Bush is fun.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:32:33 EDT 2007

Robert,

You know better.  Everyone knew the rules.  If you don't like them, lobby to
get them changed.  I have mixed emotions about the Electoral College, but
that is the current game.  If the election were based on the popular vote,
candidates like Bush would spend more time in big states like California
mining for total votes (as opposed to electoral votes).

David,

What makes you think Herb is opposed to a woman President?  I'm certainly
not, I'd vote for Condi in a heartbeat.  There are a gazillion reasons not
to like Hillary.  Her gender is the least among them.

Brad