[Rhodes22-list] Bashing Bush is fun.

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Jul 11 23:02:02 EDT 2007

Brad -

Note that it is Herb that said, "After all the votes are in,
the man who gets the most votes becomes the President of the
United States."

I just pointed out that Bush did not get the most votes - just
the electoral college votes, and that the Electoral College is
an invitation to play games.

Is everyone shooting from the hip here?  This isn't a
discussion, it's a bar fight, complete with pool cues!

Good night.  I'm outa here.

/Robert