[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:56:58 EDT 2007

Wally,

You can get a good briefing on Iraq and AQI (al-Queada in Iraq) by going to:

www.pentagonchannel.com

Click on the Iraq Briefing 11 July 2007 at the top left.  The briefing and
Q&A is forty seven minutes long but, if you hang until about minute 30 you
get a real treat.  The reporter from NBC is "smokin' hot." Let me know if we
at least agree on this one item (no fast-forwarding allowed).

Brad