[Rhodes22-list] Bashing Bush is fun.Enough Already

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 08:58:32 EDT 2007

Jb,

This list does not belong to General Boats. This is an owners list. If you
have a question or two that you would like to post, we would be more than happy
 to help you or anyone. This list functions like a social club, or rather
more  like the conversation you would find in a bar. Many of us have been hanging
 around for ten years or more. We know each other and for the most part get
along. Good debate is good for the mind. You are welcome to join in  anytime.
We are not a sales tool for General Boats, but at times it may seem that  way.

Rummy