[Rhodes22-list] Ed, Mast Raising problems revisited

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jul 12 10:03:22 EDT 2007

David,

it is about 1 3/4" in (the base of the 2 right triangles you will be cutting
out) and about 3/4" high - not critical dimensions - you just do not want
the pivoting mast to be pivoting on the two aft mast step screw heads.  We
often put a notch in the bottom front center of the mast also to clear the
third mast step screw head.

ss