[Rhodes22-list] R22 List focus

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 10:59:51 EDT 2007

Brad,

Just like you say, let's keep the egos in check.  BTW, I have never known a fellow pilot without an ego, some healthy, some not.

My best suggestion to Al might be to just delete Political subject messages, many of late, and only pull up the others.

I'd hate to see our population on the list fall off because a few have gotten carried away from the R22 theme.  I have gotten more than just a few off-list responses in agreement.

Art