[Rhodes22-list] Invitation to go sailing.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 08:29:58 EDT 2007

Warren,

All list members have an open invitation to come and sail with me. Be
forewarned, I drink ( a lot ) and listen to loud music while I sail. If you are
looking for a leisurely, quiet sail to settle your nerves, don't bother coming
all the way to Lake Hartwell, because it ain't gonna happen here. I will get
you  sloppy drunk and you will like music by ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Prince or
Pink  Floyd or a little Molly Hatchet thrown in for the heck of it.

Rummy