[Rhodes22-list] Energy and Technology

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:05:50 EDT 2007

This will be a significant breakthrough if it can be made competitive.  The
Oak Ridge lab in Wally's neighborhood has been working on this technology
for some time.  Unlike "liquid pork"(corn base ethanol) this has real
promise.  You can plant marginal land now under the CRP program and plant it
in switch grass. Permaculture, now we're talking baby!

http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/798/

I'm still operating off my neighbors bandwidth.  Hopefully the problem is
limited to the Ethernet switch that is fried.  I'm not sure what risks I'm
taking by not securing my wireless but I'm damn glad someone in my block
doesn't secure theirs.  Sharing, what a wonderful concept!

Brad