[Rhodes22-list] Energy and Technology

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:43:58 EDT 2007

Robert,

I hate the paper industry because my boat is downstream of a paper plant.
Furthermore, they rape the landscape of Tennessee and Mississippi for pulp
wood.  Having said that, I keep my mouth shut around the marina to avoid an
"ass whoopin" from the people who work there, and, I waste more paper than
anyone I know.  There are a lot of waste products that can be made into
alcohol.  I hope this works!

Brad