[Rhodes22-list] New, New Career

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:03:41 EDT 2007

 Maybe the job as a "mister" in Las Vegas isn't the right one after all.
I'm thinking about taking this idiot's job.  I can drive and multi-task. I
know how to order beer and ask for directions to the bathroom in deutsch.
How tough can driving a bus be anyway?  Brad  (photo attached)

Woman told she is too sexy for German bus

>From correspondents in Berlin

July 16, 2007 08:46pm
Article from: Reuters

 A GERMAN bus driver threatened to throw a 20-year-old sales clerk off his
bus in the southern town of Lindau because he said she was too sexy.

"Suddenly he stopped the bus," the woman named Debora C told *Bild*newspaper.

"He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every
time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you
don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus."'

The woman, pictured in *Bild* wearing her snug-fitting summer outfit with
the plunging neckline, said she moved to another seat but was humiliated by
the bus driver.

A spokesman for the bus company defended the driver.

"The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing," the
spokesman said.

"A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of
all the passengers."