[Rhodes22-list] Economics - More Good News - Except thefoundation

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jul 18 10:20:34 EDT 2007

just to keep you informed with news from the front:

In the made in USA category, wood tillers and foam cushions have just taken
mighty leaps.
So why be concerned since we manufacturers now buy almost everything from
other countries?
Ah, but on the home front we have to pay for all that stuff with deflated
dollars, so even more inflation.

But I have to admit I feel better when I follow our leaders Core calming
inflation definition.  Their Core basis works.  The cost of the core we use
in our decks is not bad.

OK, I exaggerate a bit to make my core joke:  the core material, which is
made of foam plastic, has also doubled in cost.

Once our leaders run out of their economic aspirin brew what are we going to
do?

ss